- Analyst reports. Our reports, on the hottest topics in the industry, provide in-depth analysis, extensive forecasts, and overviews of the competitive landscape. We present clear, insightful analysis of technologies and reliable, hype-free market assessments based on a wide range of interviews and our knowledge of the market.
- White papers. We have extensive experience in preparing white papers and presentations to educate potential clients and explain the strengths of products. We provide you with an independent, third-party assessment of your products and services, thought leadership, and guidance to the industry.
- Training seminars. We present workshops on wireless data technologies and services, market forecasting techniques, and industry trends, for internal and external audiences.
- Conference presentations.
- Thought leadership articles.
We do not use a cookie-cutter approach or impose a rigid methodology on the complex realities of building or maintaining a profitable business or of developing and marketing new technologies. Our first goal is to understand what is special about each client’s needs. We structure our work around these needs, using the framework and tools that best fit the task. We have the flexibility, and intellectual curiosity the breadth of experience to chart the approach the client finds most comfortable. Our clients rely on our solid, timely, actionable advice and deliverables, which are based on a deep understanding of the industry and not on the latest hype cycle.
We help vendors assess the performance potential and market size of emerging technologies, how new technologies will coexist with existing ones, and how they can be leveraged to develop new products. We give vendors a better understanding of the service provider, enterprise, public and end-user markets. We also support vendors’ marketing efforts with the preparation of white papers, case studies, and other marketing materials, and by participating in webinars, seminars, and meetings with customers.
We guide service providers in refining their wireless data strategy by providing them with insight into the demand for wireless services in the consumer and business markets and the demand for vertical applications. We support them in developing realistic, accurate financial plans, assessing the viability of different business models, and evaluating and selecting vendors.
We help enterprises and public agencies assess their wireless telecommunications needs and identify the technologies, solutions, vendors, and partners that are best suited to their requirements. In collaboration with our clients, we plan and manage RFP and other procurement processes, leading to vendor selection and contract negotiation.
We support regulators in their efforts to identify the need for and impact of regulation in their own market and in other markets, and to develop effective regulatory frameworks.
We provide industry associations with strategic advice on how to maximize their impact, and with tools to help them articulate their message.
- Business planning. We create business plans for new network rollouts, services, or products, or help you build your own. Drawing on our market expertise and modeling skills, we give you solid forecasts for costs, revenues, and return on investment. We help you make decisions that will make your business sustainable and profitable
- ROI analysis. Our models are valuable tools for assessing the ROI under different scenarios, or when planning an investment in a new technology, product, or company. We can also develop ROI interactive models to demonstrate to your customers that your solution is cost effective, or to demonstrate how it compares to other solutions, using customer-specific inputs if desired.
- Scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis. We audit in detail the assumptions and results in your financial models, by applying different what-if scenarios and estimating the impact of changes to individual parameters. We have extensive experience in exploring the implications through our easy-to-use, interactive financial models, which let you change and challenge the assumptions.
- Assessment and development of marketing, product, and partner strategies. With our in-depth understanding of the market and technologies, we can assess your current strategy and suggest new directions for your company or the best path for a new service or product you plan to offer.
- Business plan auditing and benchmarking. Our independent evaluation of your business plan can help you understand market drivers and the competitive landscape in which you operate.
- Value chain analysis. We can deliver an assessment of your positioning, strengths, and weaknesses in the ecosystem in which you operate, and help you develop a strategy that maximizes your growth opportunities.
- Competitor analysis. In-depth research, interviews, and long-term analysis of market trends bring you an improved understanding of your positioning and insight about how to expand your impact.
- Market demand forecasts. We follow a rigorous quantitative approach to give you accurate, insightful, up-to-date, forecasts of market demand for specific services, technologies, or products. We provide you with a detailed understanding of how demand changes over time, in multiple market segments, and for different geographies.
- Competitive intelligence. We help you assess your positioning and the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. We can collaborate in refining your product strategy, identifying the most attractive market-segment targets, and maximizing the impact of your messaging.
- Regulatory issues. Our in-depth understanding of the regulatory regimes in different countries enables you to understand requirements and how they are likely to change, what their impact on the market is, and how they will affect your company.
- Market analysis and trends. Our analyses and forecasts give you powerful tools to understand which technologies, products, applications, or services are most likely to succeed and in which markets, and what revenues you should expect from them.
- Preliminary assessment of project scope, costs, and ROI. We work with you to assess your initial plans to develop a new product, service, or network, looking at the opportunity in terms of technology, business model, market sizing, ecosystem, and long-term market evolution. We can help you determine how to achieve long-term profitability and sustainability, and we compare your positioning to that of your competitors or of your reference models in other markets.
- Development of relationships with vendors. We help you understand the vendor ecosystem, provide an overview and assessment of available solutions, and introduce you to the key vendors.
- Development of RFP and procurement documents. We work alongside your team to develop detailed, accurate, effective RFP documents that will elicit solid, informative proposals from best-of-breed vendors.
- Management of the RFP and procurement process. We design the vendor selection process—from the RFP document preparation to the vendor selection—to ensure that the process is efficient and informative and adheres to the planned timeline.
- Vendor selection and contract negotiation. We assist you in evaluating submitted proposals, discussing them with vendors, selecting the vendor best suited to your requirements, and negotiating the contract.